Welcome to my Blog!

Greetings and welcome to my page. My name is Rebbecca, I am a mom of two and a preschool teacher in southwestern Virginia. I have had the blessing of working in a Reggio Emilia inspired center for nearly 10 years, with the Greenies (my students) for 7 of the last 10 years. Our emergent curriculum and play based learning approach has changed the way I think about working with children. I am looking forward to sharing my inspirations, reflections and stories with you. So glad you're here!

“If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!” Shel Silverstein


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Take on Tradition: Teacher Tom: Rules 2010-11

As much as I am not a fan of all the No's, I do love Teacher Tom's take on how to work with your students to make up their class rules. Enjoy!

Teacher Tom: Rules 2010-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers